Bigger, Better, Faster: New Tools for Chemical Protein Synthesis.
- “Helping hand” traceless linkers are a valuable tool for solubilizing difficult peptide segments.
- Templated ligations greatly accelerate ligations and can rescue otherwise suboptimal ligation junctions.
- Computational simulation of potential chemical protein synthesis routes can be used to predict optimal synthesis strategies.
- Scientist, Senior Scientists, Technical Leaders or researchers with an interest in peptide or protein chemistry.
- PhD Candidates, Post-Doctoral Researchers
- Researchers involved in Peptide Therapeutics or Peptide Synthesis.
- 2020.11.14 2am - 3am KST (Friday, November 13th, 2020. 12pm – 1pm EST)
Speaker: MICHAEL S. KAY PROFESSOR OF BIOCHEMISTRY