Raman RXN4 Gas-Phase Raman Analyzer
The RAMANRXN4™ gas-phase Raman analyzer offers an alternative to typical process gas analyzers. The chemical specificity and spectral range of the RAMANRXN4™ gas-phase analyzer allows multiple gases to be independently identified without chromatographic separation over concentration ranges from ppm levels to 100%.
Benefits of Raman based gas-phase analysis include fiber-optic connectivity to remote sampling locations (no sample loops required), no consumables, and a single RAMANRXN4™ analyzer can measure up to four sample locations simultaneously. Thus Raman gas analyzers can offer both lower site installation costs, and lower cost-of-ownership than traditional process gas analyzers.
Installation flexibility is accomplished by coupling the RAMANRXN4™ analyzer with Kaiser's AirHead™high-performance gas-phase probe for insertion sampling. The AirHead™ probe can be coupled either directly to an appropriate process or to a fast transfer loop.
The RAMANRXN4™ gas-phase fiber-coupled Raman analyzer serves the needs of the analytical Raman market, process analytics, petrochemical, chemical, and polymer markets, as well as the pharmaceutical and bioprocessing markets.
- Distillation Column Monitoring and Control
- Column Start-up and Steady State Monitoring
- Bulk and Fractions from a Single Analyzer
- Corrosive Gases / Process Safety Including Oxygen Levels
Raman Analyzer for Process Monitoring & Control...
- Direct in situ measurement of gas phase
- 100 ppm LOD (typical)
- Up to 4 measurement points from a single analyzer
- Multi-analyzer calibration transfer demonstrated
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy to Install
- No consumables
- Minimal maintenance requirements / analyzer technician times
- Robust data modeling
- 4-20 mA, Modbus, or OPC analyzer outputs